Feel the windin your hair, the sun on your face, and the refreshing spray of salt water.
See dolphins or manatees in their beautiful natural surroundings.
Watch pelicans, egrets, and osprey soar overhead, or cruise by the islands and shoreline where they rest.
Cool off by walking onto a sandbar to search for shells, or dive right in for a refreshing swim!
See the interesting and beautiful homes that line the waterways from an entirely new perspective.
- We offer 1,2,3 and 4 hour rentals. 9am-6pm
- Our jet skis accommodate from 1-3 people (500lbs. max.).
- Rental rate of $85/hour includes gas, oil and life jackets.
- Ages 16 and up can drive when accompanied by a licensed adult driver. Drivers born after 1-1-1988 and at least 16 years of age, must have a valid FL Safe Boating Certificate. The short written test can be taken at our location or you may choose to do the TEST ONLINE beforehand.
- RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED - Photo ID and credit card needed.
- $500 security deposit is required
- VISA, MasterCard, Travelers Check and cash.
CALL TODAY TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS FOR AN EXCITING (OR LEISURELY) JET SKI RIDE!
At our new location on Siesta Key! Everything in one place, Jet Ski, Parasailling, Boat Rentals, Fishing Charters, Beach Accessories and Outfitters, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Bike and Scooter rentals.
Siesta Key’s longest established and best known rental businessess have come together to give you all the fun you want on your vacation! We’re here to make you happy!
Call in at our new location 1250 Stickney Point Rd, next to Bank of America. Our brand new location offers Jet Ski rentals, Parasailling, and CB’s Outfitters for all your beachwear and accessories. If you’re looking for Kayaks, Paddleboards, Bike and Scooter Rentals, Kayak Tours, look no further!SIESTA SPORTS RENTALS have added a second location here at CB’s so all your fun can now be found in one place, no need to leave Siesta Key, its all here - with FREE CUSTOMER PARKING!
Location: from US41 onto Stickney Point Road and over the bridge onto Siesta Key. You will see us on the left hand side before the lights, keep in left lane and turn into CB’s Boat Rentals - our new location is to the right next to Bank of America.